the future of work
When it comes to your team, do you soar with eagles, or do you fly with chickens?
Ask yourself these critical questions:
- Does my team compliment me as a leader?
- Does my team support my company's mission, vision, and values by their actions?
- Does my team fill in the talent gaps that allow me to focus and achieve big picture goals?
- Do all members of my team have the drive, determination, and grit to bring my vision to reality?
- Is fear or concern of today's environment preventing me from making important decisions about my business?
The success of your leadership team is vital to your company's ability to adapt and thrive in today's environment.
Here are five things to consider so you and your team can soar;
Review your personal and professional goals and objectives? Have they changed? If so, what will the impact be on your team?
Assess your industry and company projections for future growth. Do your company goals, objectives, mission, and values need to be adjusted to support the current situation?
Assess each team member based on their position with the company, their abilities, and their personal goals. Look for coaching moments, and consider a growth plan for each member.
Communicate clearly and consistently with your team. Consider routine meetings and an agenda to stay on point. If working conditions have changed, be sure to include how these changes may impact your company's operations and objectives.
Consider outsourcing specific areas of operation that help to save you time to focus on other areas that generate business. Employee Solutions Group can help.